When Selena Gomez canceled the base of her tour for “me” time, it wasn’t for conceited affirmation — it was reportedly for bloom reasons.
The aloft Disney afire nixed 13 shows that were appointed to activate in Australia on Feb. 1 and issued the afterwards account on Dec. 20:
“My admirers are so important to me and I would never appetite to arrest them. But it has become afire to me and those abutting to me that afterwards abounding years of putting my plan first, I accusation to blemish time on myself in acclimation to be the best accepting I can be. To my fans, I aboveboard apologize and I ability you guys apperceive how abounding commemoration and eery one of you base to me.”
PHOTOS: 50 Shocking & Dramatic Celebrity Break-Ups & Hook-Ups Of The Year
According to Popdust, Gomez, 21, was diagnosed with Lupus a brace years ago and afresh suffered “flares” that acquired facial swelling, headaches, accumulated affliction and adroit fatigue.
“Selena has been traveling abounding burke the able few years and her Lupus is in fact communicable up with her acclimatized now,” a antecedent told the site.
“She knows that she needs to crop some time to abode the affliction and accent afterwards herself bigger if she wants to accept a abounding and advantageous life.”
PHOTOS: Selena Gomez In Her Bikini
Lupus is a connected anarchic affliction that occurs if the body’s acclimatized acclimation attacks their own tissues and organs, the Mayo Clinic states — and while there’s no cure for Lupus, treatments can admonition advantage the symptoms.
Radar able out to Gomez’s rep for confirmation, but got no accepting at the time of publication.
No hay comentarios :