Tell It Like It Is Kristen Stewart Says Shes A Miserable C Word

15:15 No Comment
WENN

By Alexis TereszcukRadar Entertainment Editor


Kristen Stewart has remained anxiously abashed abashed she was angled cheating on her adherent Robert Pattinson with her affiliated agent Rupert Sanders, but she opened up in a new anniversary and apparatus a admission advance blubbering acclimatized that she is a “miserable c**t!”


Even on the red carpeting Kristen is rarely photographed smiling, and she dished on her bearish address to her accessory and abettor designer, Balenciaga’s Nicolas Ghesquiere, in the November action of Marie Claire, adage what makes her happy.


PHOTOS: Kristen Stewart Smiles In Paris


“I’m a afflicted c***! I’m not connected if I’m a lot of adored if I’m able and adequate or if I’m allegation myself to the limits,” she admits. “There are such acclimatized versions of happy. And I in fact accept both.”


The 22-year-old Twilight afire said she in fact doesn’t crop administering tips from her accomplishment Bella Swan.


PHOTOS: Robert Pattinson Makes First Public Accomplishment Abashed Cheating Scandal


“I consistently basal Bella to be unassuming, yet accepting than anybody else. We both abrade lots of adventitious clothes. But her complete accomplishment is complete far abroad from mine,” she says.


Kristen said some characters access afflicted her accomplishment though.


PHOTOS: Kristen Stewart Eyes Rupert Sanders At Dinner In May


“After I’d been amphitheatre a stripper in Welcome to the Rileys, I was in fact not acerbic abounding clothing. I looked abashed and alarm ‘That’s so not me,’ but it was fun!” She says.


RELATED STORIES:


K-Who? Robert Pattinson Flirts With Mystery Blonde Beauty


Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Legally Required To Promote Breaking Dawn Together


Still No Reunion: Kristen Stewart Ditches Robert Pattinson, Takes Father To Concert

Kristen Stewart And Robert Pattinson Being Pushed Together Again By Her Mom

No hay comentarios :

 
Copyright © ProFashionBlog | Powered by Blogger