Amanda Bynes‘ anterior Rick, on Monday, said he’s cryptic of his daughter’s abode afterwards her DUI arrest (and afterwards absolution on $15,000 bail) in Sherman Oaks, Calif. a day before, apperception the added adeptness access hightailed it to the Big Apple in the deathwatch of the alarming incident.
Rick Bynes told X17 he hadn’t been beside of Amanda’s acclimatized whereabouts, “but I apperceive she casting New York, so that’s what I’m thinking,” in a blubbering beside his Thousand Oaks, Calif. home.
PHOTOS: Amanda Bynes Transformation From Child Afire To Hot Mess
“I’ve been accepting calls all day long; that’s all I apperceive — you can access me or not, I’m cogent the truth,” he said, acceptance how he hasn’t appear with his babe in three months.
Rick Bynes fatigued he and his wife Lynn “know abolishment about” her arrest, or area the Hairspray afire adeptness be.
“I was declared by the press, and the columnist doesn’t access to apperceive much, so I don’t know,” he said.
PHOTOS: ‘Ugly Models’ to ‘Beauties!’ Who Amanda Bynes Loves And Loathes
To photographers cat-and-mouse beside the burghal home for a accessible glimpse of the star, Rick said “she’s not gonna appear here, I’ll acceding you.”
Rick Bynes fatigued that the conservatorship Lynn had in the deathwatch of the What I Like About You star’s accessible draft during the summer of 2013 has expired, and that they access no accepted acclimatized ascendancy over their daughter.
“Once it [ended,] she’s 28, she does what she wants,” he said.
No hay comentarios :