By Radar Staff
It’s Michael Lohan meets Paulie Walnuts.
Frank Sorrentino, the adverse anterior of Jersey Shore afire Mike The Bearings Sorrentino, is apprenticed establishing himself as Hollywood’s newest rogue date parent, with a alternation of base rants aimed at his even and acclaimed kid.
EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: The Situation’s Never-Before-Seen Childhood Karate Pictures
Papa Sorrentino explained a alternation of videos he artificial ripping the MTV hunk, in an anniversary with KiSS 92.5 Toronto on the Roz & Mocha Show on Thursday.
“I’m not aggravating to accompany him down or abolishment like that, but he’s put me down so much, for such a affiliated time,” Frank said, abacus the accept time he saw his son was in November, calling it “an awkward situation.”
Listen to the audio on RadarOnline.com
He said he doesn’t affliction accomplishing the videos and that he has “nothing to say atoning about” because he told the accurateness in the clips.
The beef amidst anterior and son started, according to Frank, if he asked The Bearings for money to admonition pay for his medical insurance. He claims his acclaimed son told him to go on affluence instead.
Frank Sorrentino – The Situation’s Dad by KiSS925
PHOTOS: Jersey Shore Boys Pack Their Bags For Italy
In a alternation of YouTube videos acclimatize accept week, the anterior of three rips on not alone his his son, but the abstract of the Jersey Shore casting as well.
“He created added situations for me in my life, than the name he gave himself put me in added confrontations than any boy I anytime had,” Frank said. “[Mike says] ‘I’m all for family, I’m all for this’ — bulls–t!
“You’re all for yourself. You’re abounding of s–t! I put my f—ing b—s on the cast for you a hundred f—ing times if you couldn’t.”
PHOTOS: See J-WOWW Before She Was Famous
On Snooki: “If I was that girl’s anterior I’d run for accoutrement … she’s a 4-foot-11 breadth of s–t.”
On Deena Cortese: “Deena is a basal Italian pig … any bairn who shows their [genitalia] the age-old time they’re on f—ing TV is a pig.”
RELATED STORIES:
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: Jersey Shore’s ‘J-WOWW’ In Vicodin Suicide Drama
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: JWoww Stabbed Me And Tried To Kill Me In Jealous Rage, Ex Charges
EXCLUSIVE DETAILS: It’s Finally Settled! Entire Jersey Shore Casting Signed Contracts For Season 4
EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Jersey Shore’s DJ Pauly D — Beaching It In The Bahamas
No hay comentarios :