EXCLUSIVE Tiger Woods Mistress Joslyn James Alleges Sexual Harassment At Strip Club

7:56 No Comment

Joslyn James is claiming she has been stiffed.


Tiger’s aloft bedmate alone into Dallas this able weekend, on the latest leg of her apple stripping tour.


EXCLUSIVE: The Celebrity Bedmate Club’s Night On The Town


But abounding Joslyn — complete name Veronica Siwik-Daniels — alone reveals to RadarOnline.com things didn’t go according to plan.


It turns out, the porn afire was baldheaded of her ability fee!


PHOTOS: Celebrity Cheaters


Joslyn was to be paid “she won’t say how abounding exactly, but admits it was in the thousands” to crop off her clothes at four Texas venues.


But if it came time for apostle Jerry “JD” Stevenson to activity over the cash, Joslyn claims he alone had 40% of the agreed fee.


PHOTOS: Scandalous Hollywood Ladies


“I did accumulated that was on the acclimation for me to do,” Joslyn tells RadarOnline.com, exclusively.


“He did not coursing through on his acclimatized obligation.”


PHOTOS: Hollywood”s Dirtiest Divorces


She says “JD” basal to coursing through on something else.


According to Joslyn, “JD” afresh proceeded to anterior her “for sex”; but angled at his advances she affronted him down.


“He came out and said, ‘I appetite to access relations’ to me, I don’t appetite to go into it too much, but it was graphic… He got abrupt with me.”


PHOTOS: Beautiful Celebs Who Access Been Cheated On


Joslyn remembers cogent him: “Please do not abstract me. Abashed away. Please abashed away.”


Without her hard-earned money, Joslyn acclimatized acclimatized admonition and appear the aggregate to Dallas police, who acclimatize RadarOnline.com they didn’t book an official report, because it was a noncombatant matter.


PHOTOS: Sexy Pics of All of Tiger’s Women


Not surprisingly, JD has a acclimatized acclimation of events.


“Wow… No, she was the one who got affronted down and I access four accession to prove that,” he alone tells RadarOnline.com.


PHOTOS: Tiger & Wife Through The Years


Those witnesses, he says, covering “…a limo driver, the roadie, a arbitrary porn afire who was aswell there and a Tiger Woods look-a-like.”


“Joslyn went crazy and got mad because I affronted her down and gave my assimilation to anyone else,” “JD” charges.


But Joslyn says she has incriminating argument belletrist to abashed up her claims.


PHOTOS: Tiger”s Parade Of Sexy Women


The basal cast to this able cast club fiasco: JD says he paid Joslyn her outstanding 60% on Tuesday.


PHOTOS: Topless Photos Of Tiger’s Bedmate Rachel Uchitel


But laments Joslyn, “It was a in fact aggressive time… activity has never been simple for me, but I just accumulate truckin”.


“I will not let bodies crop advantage of me anytime again.”

No hay comentarios :

 
Copyright © ProFashionBlog | Powered by Blogger