For admirers of lovebirds and adequate accent Daryl “Captain” Dragon and Toni Tennille, their abatement afterwards 39 years calm came as in actuality a shock. But no one is added abashed and devastated than the Captain himself, a abutting accessory told The National ENQUIRER.
Tennille, 74, has abashed abashed into a affluence home but Dragon is adhering to action – in actuality – in a baby rental acreage in Prescott, Ariz.
“It’s affecting – it’s like Toni kicked him to the barrier afterwards 39 years of marriage,” the abutting accessory told The ENQUIRER. “Daryl is crumbling away. He’s affronted for his life.”
PHOTOS: Don’t Get Mad, Get Everything! Inside The 16 A lot of Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Time
Dragon suffers from debilitating tremors attributed to a acoustic action affiliated to Parkinson’s disease. Afterwards a lifetime together, accompany and neighbors are abashed to apprehend how abhorrent their abatement has affronted out, as a lot of apperceive the brace as the singers of hit acclaim songs such as “Love Will Keep Us Together” and “Do That To Me One Added Time.”
“It’s affronted into a adverse ‘deathbed divorce,’” the antecedent added. “Townspeople accomplishment are agitated – they annual how Toni could be so cruel.”
PHOTOS: Heartbreak Home: Divorced Celebs and Their Former Acclaim Nests
As if the abatement weren’t abounding for the ailing singer, abstracts acquired by The ENQUIRER accept that Dragon animate a “disclaimer deed” forfeiting any rights to the $360,000 home across Tennille now lives “like a queen.”
A anchorman from The ENQUIRER visited the home to address to Tennille, but the accompanist reportedly bankrupt the aperture in the journalist’s face.
After the January 16 abatement filing, Dragon told The ENQUIRER that his crumbling bloom has alone artificial the abatement worse for him.
“The abatement scares the applesauce out of me,” he admitted. “I haven’t been able to get out of bed for a month, and I can’t address music anymore because my tremors are so bad I can’t sit at the keyboard.”
PHOTOS: Secrets Of The Hottest Celebrity Splits! Reality Star Rebecca Cardon’s Ultimate Guide To Breaking Up
Despite the adverse circumstances, his acerbity for his ex-wife abide strong.
“But I still acclaim Toni,” he admitted. “The abatement was Toni’s assimilation and I don’t access it. I was never adulterine to her. I consistently alarm her and I were like ravens – abstinent for life.”
“I can’t aggregate it out.”
The adequate duo wed in 1975, which was the aloft year that they appear their age-old album.
PHOTOS: Sex Tape Celebs
In the annulment documents, Tennille said their accordance was “irretrievably broken.” They access no accouchement together.
No hay comentarios :