Amy Winehouse Cancels Remaining Tour Dates, Cites "Health Issues"

19:03 No Comment

Amy Winehouse has canceled all her bout dates and promotional appearances for the butt of the year. Touring while her bedmate Blake Fielder-Civil is incarcerated has taken its assessment on Winehouse physically and emotionally, so abundant so that her doctor has instructed that she cease assuming up for her already-erratic performances. According to US Weekly, Winehouse says, "I can't accord it my all onstage after my Blake. I'm so apologetic but I don't wish to do the shows half-heartedly; I adulation singing. My bedmate is aggregate to me and after him it's just not the same." The cancelations appear as a shock to admirers acquisitive to see Winehouse forget lyrics, bawl berserk and leave the date prematurely. It aswell armament Winehouse to acquisition new, less-public venues for her to indulge in her vices. Winehouse has been ordered, apparently by her doctor, to yield "complete rest" while she deals with her bloom issues (something she did beforehand this year, as well). Her ancestors has requested privacy, and there will be no added comments from the Winehouse camp.


Related Stories:
• Slurry Award Show Sing-Off!: Bob Dylan vs. Amy Winehouse
• Amy Winehouse's Bout Rider = A Well-Stocked Bar (With Ginger Root!)
• The Rolling Stone Cover Story: Amy Winehouse On Fighting Her Inner Demons and the Just-Married Life

No hay comentarios :

 
Copyright © ProFashionBlog | Powered by Blogger