For her third flat album, Peaches larboard her adopted home of Berlin for the "total L.A. experience."
"It was amazing: I had a house, a acrimonious basin and a studio," says the electro-clash annoying girl. "I'd deathwatch up in the morning, bathe and again plan on stuff."
In accurate Hollywood fashion, Peaches (a.k.a. Merrill Nisker) formed out the red carpeting for bedrock & cycle celebs to play on the aftereffect to 2003's Fatherfucker, due in April. "Giver" appearance Queens of the Stone Age's Josh Homme on guitar. "There's a abandoned that I could play but I couldn't play it like Josh," she says. "He abstruse it in a second, and was arena all over it."
Joan Jett contributes the capital riff on "Mad." "I fabricated abiding I was in my gold bikini, acute my ass adjoin the flat bottle for her," Peaches gushes. Added guests cover her old roommate, Canadian singer-songwriter Feist, as well
as ex-Hole bagman Sam Maloney and Electrocute frontwoman Nicole Morier.
"It's agitative that I'm aberration out," says Peaches, who is
also alive with ambassador Mickey Petralia (Beck's Midnight Vultures) on the album. "I just wish to accomplish things harder. I wish to go added hardcore."
And what constitutes "more hardcore" for an artisan whose
best-known lyrics cover "Sucking on my titties like you capital me/Callin' me all the time like Blondie" ("Fuck the Pain Away"), and "Come on baby, baby, use that thing/You accomplish my panties go ping" ("Shake Yer Dix")? New
songs cover "Hankie Code," a tutorial in cutting assorted atramentous hankies in one's aback abridged (black agency you like it on top, while white agency the opposite); the absonant bandit canticle "Stick It to the Pimp"; and her acknowledgment to Jan and Dean's "Surf City": "Two Guys for Every Girl." "The lyrics
are all absolute bedraggled about guys accepting down with anniversary other, and again I accompany in," Peaches says. "Everybody fantasizes about the two-girl affair -- to hell! Guys gotta get adult with anniversary other!"
Openly bisexual, Peaches responds "Of course!" if asked if she's anytime been a allotment of this array of menage a trois. "I feel bad for guys because girls reside it out: They can be
as animal as they wish with anniversary added and with guys. But guys get afraid that they'll be advised gay. I'm not advancing them . . . I am aggravating to cover them."
No hay comentarios :