Robin Thicke's Dad Alan Thicke Loves 'Earworm' Smash 'Blurred Lines'

19:16 No Comment
Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images Alan Thicke and Robin Thicke.

Robin Thicke has done his dad proud: The singer's ancestor says he's a fan of his son's smash hit "Blurred Lines" and its absorbing video. "I admired it appropriate away. It's an earworm, that bass and those articulate licks stick with you appropriate off the bat," Alan Thicke told the Village Voice. "I was as afflicted with the clue as I was with the video."


See Photos of Robin Thicke at Rolling Stone's American Music Awards Afterparty


The ancient Thicke – who abundantly played Jason Seaver on Growing Pains – acclaimed the prevalence of covers and copycat "Blurred Lines" videos as a mark its quality. "I don't apperceive if it was by design," he said, "but it's acceptable that they did something that was so visually simple abundant and aboveboard abundant that it could be reproduced and affected by those allotment to apology it."


Alan Thicke aswell had a acceptable advancement for "Blurred Lines" as a TV affair song. "It ability accept formed on Modern Family which seeks to re-establish the ancestors brand and new forms of nuclear families," he said, acquainted the ABC appearance "could accept been alleged Blurred Lines."


The amateur aswell dished some clay on his son's ancient canicule in music. "Actually, [Robin] started with some ball moves. He was a big fan of Michael Jackson and songs like 'Smooth Criminal,'" Thicke said. Robin and amateur acquaintance Brian Austin Green fabricated a video to "Smooth Criminal," and from there, the beginning accompanist started artful musicians he liked. "He could do Stevie Wonder, Prince and Billy Idol, so he started accomplishing what his favorites do as he acquired his own complete and access to music," Thicke said.


But Robin anon overtook his ancestor musically. "Way aback in those aboriginal canicule if he was 15 or 16, I acclimated to address a few songs with him to appearance him anatomy and anatomy a little bit," Thicke said, "but by the time he was 17 he was already bigger than me so I had to just allotment him with the apple at that point."

No hay comentarios :

 
Copyright © ProFashionBlog | Powered by Blogger